Whilst we wish we were talking about the absolute banger that is New Rules by Dua Lipa, sadly we are not!
The new COVID rules have now come into place and we please ask is that you stick to them and listen to our team if they ask you to do something.
* When you enter Beaufort House, you need to be wearing a mask please.
* We have a Track & Trace app that must be used by all guests (or alternatively complete track & trace paperwork – information will be kept for 21 days).
* You can take your mask off once you are sat down.
* It is table service only. Please do not stand at the bar.
* Please remain seated at all times.
* If you need to go to the toilet, it is a mask on situation.
* Our staff will be wearing masks behind the bar and when serving your food. Sorry for the muffled responses!
* Last orders for food are at 9.00pm and drinks at 9.30pm so that we can close promptly at 10pm.
* Groups of 6 people only please. This includes children and please do not switch between tables.
* And finally, please observe social distancing rules when you are at Beaufort House Chelsea. If everyone can do this, it will make everything easier.
Thank you for coming to our new rules TED talk!
Booking is highly recommended.
For all bookings please kindly e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org