Your cheaters guide to making our cocktail Zacapa Old Fashioned…Enjoy!
It’s simple…MAKE IT-SHARE IT-COMPARE IT!
Your home from home cocktail masterclass.
You make the cocktail, post it on your social media, tag us #BHDrinksInspo – and enjoy the same cocktail ON US to compare it to yours. Aren’t we generous!
Tip of the day: Take your time, the longer you stir – the better the taste!
- Grab a short & wide glass
- Lay a paper napkin over the glass
- Place 1 brown sugar cube on the middle of the napkin
- Add 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters to the sugar cube
- Drop the cube into the glass
- 3 cherries
- 2 slices of orange peals
- Ice cubes
- 25ml Zacapa (Premium Rum)
- Stir 20 seconds
- 25m Zacapa (Premium Rum)
- More ice
- Stir 20 more seconds
- Garnish with 1 more twisted orange peal
Serve and enjoy!